45 Park Lane, Mayfair, London - 'Star Dust' Solo show - Thursday 30th August 2018 until 29th October 2018
For details and availabilty of work at 45 Park Lane go to -
- For Arts Sake Gallery, London - 'Lost & Found: A Retrospective' - Solo exhibition - 26th April 2018 - 20th May 2018
- The Original Print Fair - The Royal Academy, London - with Jealous Gallery - 3–6 May 2018
- Hang Ten - Hang Up Gallery, London - 23rd May 2018
- Royal Over-Seas League - 'Edit, Adapt, Evolve' - Mayfair, London 29 May - 19 August
- Gallery 13, Oland, Sweden - 28th July- 19th August
- 45 Park Lane, Mayfair, London - Solo show - Private View Thursday 30th August 2018 until 29th October 2018
- The Draiflessen Museum, Germany - 14 October 2018 to 27 January 2019
- The Art Car Boot - London, September 2018
- Saatchi Gallery, London, December 2018
London Art Fair 2018
Joe will be exhibiting again at this years London Art Fair with Jealous Gallery.
A special Diamond Dust version of the new silkscreen piece 'The Big Splash' will be available - for more details on this piece contact email@example.com
Taking place from 17-21 January 2018, London Art Fair is an unmissable opening to the international art calendar.
DARK MATTERS - Solo exhibition
"THIS AUTUMN JOE WEBB TAKES OVER JEALOUS EAST WITH HIS NEW SOLO EXHIBITION ‘DARK MATTERS’. HIS SECOND SOLO SHOW AT JEALOUS, THIS EXHIBITION EXPLORES THE DARKER SIDE OF WEBB’S WORK THROUGH HIS CROSS-MEDIA OF COLLAGE, PAINTING AND SCREENPRINTED EDITIONS.
JOIN US OF THE PRIVATE VIEW ON WEDNESDAY 4TH OCTOBER 6:30-8:30PM AT JEALOUS EAST, ALL WELCOME."
CALL 020 7739 4107 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jealous Gallery, 53 Curtain Road, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3PT
Monday to Saturday 11am-7pm
Exhibitions coming up 2017/2018
- Art Car Boot - Hastings, East Sussex, UK - September 2017
- Group show - Mayfair, London - November 2017 (date tbc)
- Solo show - Jealous Gallery - Shoreditch, London - October 2017
- Solo show - For Arts Sake Gallery - Ealing, London - April 2018
- Solo show - 45 Park Lane - Mayfair, London - September 2018
Exhibitions May 2017
- The Affordable Art Fair, Hampstead, UK with Jealous Gallery 11-14th May
- Fresh Art Fair - Cheltenham, UK Hicks Gallery 12-14th May
- The Art Yard Sale - Brighton, UK 14th May 11-5pm
- The Affordable Art Fair, Hampstead, UK with Turner Barnes Gallery 19-21th May
- Group show London, Hang Up Gallery
- Saatchi Gallery London, Saatchi Store
Art Yard Sale 2017
Catch Joe selling a selection of rare AP's and new limited edition silkscreens (New Embrace colour ways) at the Art Yard Sale in Brighton, UK.
A set of postcard original collages will be made by the artist on the day and will be available for purchase at bargain prices.
The fair is on 14th May 2017, 11am - 5pm - More information www.artyardsale.co.uk
Hang Up Gallery
Feb-March 2017 - A section of new paintings and collages are currently on display at Hang Up Gallery, Stoke Newington, London.
The London Art Fair
A new large scale canvas 'One Day The Sun Will Kill Us All' and original collages will be on display at the London Art Fair 18-22nd January 2017. Joe exhibits alongside Charming Baker, Gavin Turk, Johnathan Yeo and many more well known artists. Enquires to Jealous Gallery email@example.com
Featured as one of the most 'buzzed' pieces of the art fair by GQ:
Peace One Day at Paddle 8
Joe is taking part in an online auction for 'Peace One Day' All proceeds of the painting sale go to the 'Peace One Day' to promote awareness for the worlds official day of peace.
"Jude Law and Jake Chapman have asked artists including Damien Hirst, Sir Antony Gormley, Harland Miller and Marc Quin, to donate artworks in support of International Peace Day, 21 September. Thousands of organisations and millions of individuals are active on Peace Day, helping to build peace within schools, communities, the workplace and areas of conflict, resulting in a significant reduction of violence. All proceeds will go to Peace One Day."
The auction is online on www.paddle8.com from 21st September.
Snow Dog Launch at Art Republic
Joe will be launching his 'Snow Dog' in aid of Marlets Charity at Art Republic, Brighton - as part of the Snow Dog trail.
Doors open Wednesday 28th September 6pm and the event is open to all. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
More info here
Silkscreen exhibition at Flux
A selection of Joe's silkscreen prints will be on exhibition at Flux Gallery. The show runs from 23rd September to the 7th October.
A Higher Perspective - Turner Barnes Gallery
A higher perspective is a group show which features some of Joe's original paintings and collages. Other artists taking part in the exhibition include The Connor Brothers and Laura Keeble. The show runs 27/08/2016 - 08/10/2016
More information at www.interiorangle.co.uk
Summer Exhibitions in London and Hong Kong
A selection of Joe Webb's work is now on show at London's Hang Up Gallery - including new large scale paintings produced recently. More info at Hanguppictures.com
Joe's original collages are also displayed in Hong Kong's Cat Street Gallery 'Signal 8' exhibition this summer - 18th July - 20th August 2016.
Exhibition at Chappel Contemporary
A solo show of many silkscreen prints and some original collages and paintings. The show runs alongsiode the Whitstable Biennale satelite programme. 3/6/16 - 18/6/16 www.chappellcontemporary.com
Private View Evening Friday 3rd June 6 - 9pm. RSVP email@example.com
New Joe Webb solo show - Cut It Out
New Joe Webb solo show 'Cut it out' is on at Jealous Gallery East until Feburary 4th-28th 2016.
Jealous Gallery, 53 Curtain Road, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3PT
info: 0044 (0) 20 7739 4107
Click here for a sales catalogue of works in the show.
For enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Webb Solo Show - 29th May - 12 July 2015
21- 23 May 2015 Olympia
New Joe Webb launch with Jealous Gallery
The London Original Print Fair
23rd - 26th April 2015
Featuring a selection of new silkscreen prints at The Royal Academy, London.
Paper Cuts - The Saatchi Gallery
11th March - 6th April 2015
A solo show of Joe Webb's collages, paintings and prints - exhibited at the prestigious The Saatchi Gallery, King's Road, London, UK.